Version R1.00 Update 2 released.
Now that the game jam's over, I am able to release a patch for the game. This update is mostly fixing some annoyances and bugs that were reported, alongside some extras. The main addition is an effect that was kind of cut out from the game jam release (I'm saying kind of since I forgot about it while I was making the game. But then again, that could disqualify the game from the jam). I'm not planning to update this since I may remake it into a full game at some point, but if there are any issues, let me know.
Quick note: Due a change in the save system, the old save files don't work. You'll have to start over. Although, the game's pretty short, so...
- Updated the renderer to 0.45.4.
- Added water reflections.
- Changed the font to Roboto Condensed.
- Re-tooled the auto save. Yes, the game had an autosave function.
- Sped up the battles.
- Reduced game size.
- Added the version number to the title screen.
- Fixed some typos and re-wrote one of the dialogues a bit.
- Fixed a game breaking bug where the game would look at the wrong drive to save the game or settings.
- Fixed a bug where the Poison Fang would remove the Sickened state at the same time that it attached it.
Get The Price of Freedom
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.